Energy design engineering:
- Boiler plants (steam and water-heating);
- Power plants;
- Biomass, renewable, biogas, landfill gas;
- Steam and gas turbines;
- Control & Automation design;
- Electric boilers etc.
Turbopar group provides a full engineering service for power plant projects. From new power plants to renovating existing facilities, we offer complete life-cycle solutions from conceptual engineering through operations support.
We are experienced
- Steam, gas turbine, combined power plants cycle;
- Industrial power plants;
- Biomass, waste to energy plants, renewable, wind-farms, solar;
- Auxiliary systems: water/steam cycle, water supply, water treatment, fuel supply, ash removal etc.
Steam cycle, boiler equipment, water systems, cooling systems, ductwork, or flue gas systems, among others, are commonly object of design, power plant engineering or consulting works related to performance, efficiency or mechanical integrity.
Power plant engineering services
- Basic and detailed engineering and design;
- Heat and water balance diagrams;
- Piping and instrument diagrams;
- Piping and ducts engineering;
- Equipment, pipeline, valve and specialty lists;
- Pressure vessels and heat transfer equipment design;
- Steel equipment thermal and structural design;
- Steam cycle simulation and optimization;
- Steel structures, concrete, foundations;
- Electric, control & automations, instruments.
Each Power Plant developed by our engineering bureau needs a lot of piping engineering services in each case. Therefore, further more detail info about this services.
Piping engineering services
2D / 3D Design:
- Water/steam cycle calculations;
- Hydraulic design (flow, velocities, pressure drop);
- Piping specification (materials, pipe schedule, rating of elements);
- Insulation. Thermal losses;
- 2D/ 3D Piping Routing and modeling;
- Piping lists;
- Mechanical piping design (thickness calculation) according to ASME B31.1 / B31.3 / EN13480, etc;
- Isometric drawings for construction;
- Bill of materials / quantities;
- As-Built design.
- Piping Flexibility analysis according to ASME B31.1/B31.3 / EN 13480;
- Supports design (type and position);
- Buried pipes;
- Check of allowable loads on nozzles (pumps, static equipment, etc.) as per WRC-107;
- Dynamic analysis (Modal, Harmonic);
Advanced Piping Flexibility Analysis (Finite Element Analysis)
- Determination of SIF (stress intensification factor)according to B31J for special geometries not covered by ASME B31.1/B31.3;
- Great diameter or rectangular ducts/pipes when Eigen Buckling failure mode analysis is required;
- Special transitions pieces (rectangular/ circular);
- Special supports design;
- Creep range design/operation;
- Cyclic loads. Fatigue analysis.
Software we use